Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Prayers Needed One More Time

I know I've been begging for your prayers in the last week, but do you mind if I ask one more time? I received this email a few minutes ago.

"Dear families,

I am getting ready to go and will be leaving basically in the middle of the night. I want to give you a heads up! We do not know for sure when we will get the kids out of the country. I need you to be prepared for a phone call that says something like this…get on a plane and meet us ________
It will be somewhere in the US, it won’t necessarily be Florida. I will try to give you a days notice but no guarantee. I have paperwork for all of you and hopefully they will let the children remain with me until you get there. But God willing it will work out that you can be there the minute the plane rolls in. I am asking you all to pray like you never have before, ask your friends and your families to pray, post away! Pray that we will find ALL of the children, that they will be OK, I know they will not be perfect, but we want them safe and together! Pray that we can get all the children to the Embassy, that all of will find safe travel there, pray that we can get into the embassy and that they will process ALL of the children that they will accept ALL the paperwork that we are bringing, and most especially pray for peace that in the end we all know that this is in God’s hands. I know without a doubt that HE can move mountains and we are asking for HIM to move mountains for us.


I love you all and consider you all my friends. I will be in touch!
Your friend,
Chareyl"

Chareyl is an amazing woman. She is risking her health and safety to bring our children out of Haiti and into their forever families. It's been eight days since the earthquake, and the situation there is incredibly tense at best. Please Heavenly Father, watch over this little group of angels. Guide their footsteps, strengthen their bodies, remove their barriers and lighten their hearts. And PLEASE let them ALL return home soon and safely! And to the 50 littlest angels currently taking refuge in the LDS chapel in Petionville, hold on just a little bit longer. The cavalry's on its way!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Awesome post! My prayers are with you and all the children~ I can't wait to meet you through Lori~ Hang in there the little angels will be home soon

Lewis Family said...

Of course we'll keep praying! Do you need anything else? ~Emily

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could tell us what you need once he's home? Clothes? Diapers?

You know I'm praying...

David and Candice said...

Chareyl is a true Hero,we are so blessed to have her in our life,let us know if we can do anything to help you we are just down the road not to far.-Candice

Fiddlefish said...

I haven't even gotten to the video yet and I'm crying! Just a little bit longer........