Thursday, January 28, 2010

Another Update

Okay, I'm blatently plagerizing from Lori's blog, but I just can't think at the moment...

"I just got off the phone with Kristen Lemieux at Congressman Rick Larsen's office. She says that the story about the PM going to Canada isn't true. She said the PM was out of the country today, but that he is meeting with the US Ambassador to Haiti tomorrow and that our children's files are their top priority.

I cried and then I told her that I really appreciated that but that until my children were on this continent I wasn't sure who to believe anymore.

So... this is why I say, "Stay put". If we can get word that they're moving we can figure out where exactly our children have been put or which shelter they are being moved to.

Stay tuned for more details."


And "tuned" I will stay. At least that part is easy; I'm sitting right next to her.

2 comments:

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

Tia - I think I better "double up" on my prayers.

Consider it done!

Fiddlefish said...

Still praying. My Mom is still praying. A friend who has adopted 2 kids thru foster care is still praying. Lots of goodness still coming your way. It will all come together. Plan B = Chareyl becomes a spontaneous good will ambassador and assists the US ambassador by acting as the official HLAH ninja when he goes to chat with Mr. Prime M. tomorrow.