Saturday, January 23, 2010

Don't Worry Mommy, I'm Okay!

What an awesome thing to wake up to!
I got an email last night from Lori, who told me that her husband Brent (the human jungle gym behind Collin) rocked Collin to sleep last night! What a relief and comfort to know that Uncle Brent, Chareyl, Scott and the rest of Team Hope are there to help take care of him now. And thanks so much for the picture! I will be eternally grateful to Harry, Nadia, Abel and the others who made sure Collin was safe and stayed safe after the earthquake. Please continue to pray for them and for the others in Haiti who are still suffering. And please say a special prayer for Team Hope as they go in search of Jessica today. We need you and love you Jess!
And if you're not too tired of saying prayers on my behalf, could you also pray for my friends in France? They are having a difficult time convincing their government that their children NEED to come home. You are in my thoughts and prayers Isabelle!

7 comments:

Fiddlefish said...

He looks perfect!!!! Whoot!!

Fiddlefish said...

http://efivewaiting46.blogspot.com/2010_01_01_archive.html

Teri said...

Wow, what a relief of a picture! I'm so glad that he's alright.

Jason and Kristin said...

That is the best picture ever!

Lori said...

YEAH!!!!!!!

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

Continued prayers and warm thoughts/energy coming your way.

Lewis Family said...

WooHoo!!!