Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Phone Fun

This morning, Collin confiscated my cell phone. It was locked, so I wasn't worried about him accidentally dialing anyone. I was cleaning up breakfast and making his bed, so I wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying. That is, until I heard this:

Collin: Hello? Hello Dadda!
Me: Umm, How about hello Mamma?
Collin: Hello Dadda!

For the next 20 minutes, he wandered through the house giggling "hello Dadda". Umm, does he know something I don't??

6 comments:

Fiddlefish said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rebecca said...

He is so adorable! Congrats Tia! We are so glad you are both home safe and sound

Pete and Mare said...

Love it! Oh your little Collin is such a doll! Our little ones know more than us that's for sure :) So Sweet! We love you guys! ~Mare

When I was in the hospital with Jordan and he started to perk up from the IV's and meds, I kept watching him and thinking boy do you look like sweet little Collin. :)

Anonymous said...

Of course he knows something :) his veil isn't closed yet I'm sure...he knows who his dady is gonna be!! He is ADORABLE!!

Jason and Kristin said...

Hmmmm...keep me posted :)

The Lower Family said...

Kids do have a sick sense about stuff!