Monday, December 21, 2009

You 'Otta Be In Pictures!

I love baby pictures. In the beginning, I was a little sad about the fact that I wouldn't have any baby pictures of Collin. My mom made a baby book for each of her children, nine total, and the very first picture was the one taken at the hospital. I was sad that Collin wouldn't have that. Then I found out that one of our coordinators was, apparently, as obsessed with him as I am. She's been there with him from the beginning. Thankfully, so was her camera. I asked her if she wouldn't mind sending a few of the "early" ones to me. A few days later, I got a cd in the mail with over 100 pictures. Wanna see? Of course you do, otherwise you wouldn't be checking out my blog! Don't worry, I won't post all of them, just a few of my fav's.

Collin's debut

Pretty sure this is Collin's birth mom.

So sweet!

I can't get enough of this smile!

This is the special rice cereal the kids eat. It's pretty much all they eat.

Love the hair!

Not sure what the pirate's hat was about, but he seems to like it.

Special thanks to Nichole, for taking the pictures, Chareyl for getting them to me, and Lori for transferring them to a cd I could open!

5 comments:

David and Candice said...

Wow that is so neat to have all of those,he is so cute!-Candice

Pete and Mare said...

That is very cool! There are tones of them! He is such a doll! ~ Mare

Meltmomma said...

Wow ! How awesome :) What a great gift for christmas.
Bambi

Jason and Kristin said...

I love the new baby pics. I just wanna touch his hair! Sooooo sweet.

Jodi Jo said...

How precious that you will have these moments that you missed in his life. That is awesome.