Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!




I got this update of Collin yesterday. I'm a little bummed that our paperwork doesn't seem to have moved anywhere, but Collin looks as adorable as ever, and that is something I'm always grateful for.

I'll admit, this last week has been a little rough. I'm sure it's been enhanced by the holidays, but I've found myself thinking about him constantly. This is his first official picture as a two year old. Now, I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure these are supposed to be taken at Kiddie Kandid's or something, not in the back yard (I think) of an orphanage.

I miss you Collin. I hope next year finds you, and all of your friends, ringing in the new year at home with your forever family! Here's to a brand new year and all of its promise!

7 comments:

Teri said...

I'm so grateful to you for allowing me to read this part of your life. Tonight reading this I've got a huge lump in my throat and am just about sobbing. I am so happy that you will have this adorable little boy soon. We will keep you in our prayers that everything will go smoother and he will be here very soon. Thanks again, kisses!

David and Candice said...

He is looking cute as ever:) I hope this next year brings faster paper work for everyone!-Candice

Meltmomma said...

Hoping 2010 is a great year for Haitian Adoptions ! Collin is such a cutie pie :)The back drops for the pics used to always be the brown/ balck checked couch. Now it's a surprise :)
Bambi

Pete and Mare said...

Collin is such a doll! What a blessing that he is doing so well!Praying for speedy paperwork for everyone in 2010! Happy New Year to both of you! Great big hug, ~Mare

Jason and Kristin said...

He looks adorable. Hopefully he'll be home to you soon but if not hey, maybe he'll be done with the terrible two's!

mlg said...

With all of us praying for file movement you would think there would be some movement!! I know how you feel!

PRC said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/asuransi-yang-tepat-untuk-kanker