Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Big Boy!!

I'm not 100% sure that Christmas Day is really Collin's birthday, but it's the only day I know of so far, so it's the day I'm going with. Today Collin turns two. Happy birthday my sweet boy! I know we don't know each other very well yet, but here are a few things I've already learned that I absolutely love about you!

1. You are such a cuddler. It's a good thing too, something we have in common.

2. You are already so compassionate. You're so good to share your toys with your friends.

3. You have such a contagious smile. That may prove to be a problem for me in the future!

4. You already have such a great sense of humor.

Happy 2nd Birthday my silly little boy!! You have completely changed my life in such a great way. I can't wait until you are finally home and we can discover your new world together. My special birthday wish for you is that this is the last birthday you spend in an orphanage. I love you so much and can't wait to hold you in my arms again!

5 comments:

Meltmomma said...

Happy Birthday Collin :)
Bambi

David and Candice said...

Happy Birthday Collin!! I hope you are home for you Next Birthday.-Candice

Pete and Mare said...

Happy Birthday Collin! It would be great if you were home next year to celebrate with your family! ~mare

Lori said...

I hope that next year you're trying to figure out how to keep Collin's birthday special without it getting lost in the activity of a wonderful Christmas.

I love you both.

L

PRC said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/asuransi-yang-tepat-untuk-kanker