Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Collin!

This year's birthday party started out as a Frosty the Snowman party, but somewhere around the second gift morphed into somewhat of a Thomas party. Should have seen that one coming. For those of you following along, I have 8 siblings. There are 5 girls and 4 boys in my family. All but two of them already have children. Which means, somewhere along the line I have purchased a toy that either lights up, plays music, talks, moves or in some other way annoys at a decibel far exceeding safe levels, that has wound up in each of their homes. This was apparently their year to get even.

Lights up and talks...

Moves and talks (mockingly I might add...)

Moves and WHISTLES.

Didn't say a word, but sure tasted good. For a blue dinosaur that had nothing to do with Frosty or Thomas, but Collin wanted it.

One very happy 4 year old who loves to play with all of them at once. Thank you family for making my house seem like a house full of children! Happy Birthday to my sweet baby boy! I know I lived my life before you, but I sure don't know how. I love you!

No comments: