Friday, January 7, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

Collin was completely confused by the Christmas tree. While I was putting it up, he kept asking why there was a tree in the house. He's a good sport though, so when I pulled out the decorations, he was willing to help, there were trains after all...

After a brief lesson on how you hang ornaments (mostly involving me talking and Collin looking at me like I was crazy) he was all set to hang his first ornament.

Looks like a pretty good spot to me!
"Look mom I did it!!!"

After that, there was no stopping him...

Apparently mommy didn't quite explain that the ornaments are supposed to be spread throughout the tree...
And the finished product...

When we got done decorating, I went out of the room for a minute. When I came back, Collin had taken down a toy soldier, a train and a sled. I asked him what he was doing and he told me the soldier was going for a ride on the train and the train was going for a ride on the sled. Hmm, hope Santa sees a choo-choo train in his future...

No comments: