Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm A Ventriloquist?

The night before Collin's surgery, I took him to Build-A-Bear to make a special hospital buddy. It was the first time there, for both of us. Overall it was a ton of fun, but we didn't like any of the pre-recorded sound options. So instead, we opted for the do-it-yourself option and recorded me singing a song to Collin. It seemed like a good idea at the time... I mean look at that face! (Collin's, not Rocket's, although his is pretty cute too...)

Fast forward two and a half months, to the wee morning hours (and by wee, I'm talkin' 1:45am) when I wake up groggily to hear my disembodied voice singing throughout the house. Collin had rolled over on Rockets arm. Still... CREEPY!!!! Like I said, it seemed like a good idea at the time...

No comments: