Monday, October 5, 2009

Breathin' A Little Easier

A lot of you have been asking me if I have any more news on Collin. Thanks, for all the prayers and well wishes. I did finally receive another update on Collin tonight. No pictures, but good news. They (and by "they" I mean Harry, our translator, coordinator and friend) are now almost certain that he is having an allergic reaction to the medicine he has been receiving. They've stopped giving it to him (good thinking) and the swelling is starting to come down.

I'm glad to hear it, but I still won't believe it until I see him and hold him in my arms. 11 more days...

4 comments:

David and Candice said...

So glad he is doing better. I can not wait to see everyone in 11 days!!-Candice

Meltmomma said...

Glad to hear he is doing better & they have discovered the source of swelling !Thanks for the update :)
Bambi

Jason and Kristin said...

Wow, only 11 days! Do you need space bags this time????

mlg said...

I am glad to hear that it was an allergic reaction at least they can fix that!