Monday, May 4, 2009

The Things THEY Do For Love...

A couple of weeks ago, I was looking forward to sleeping in on Saturday morning. Unfortunately, my family had different plans... I awoke to a persistent (REALLY persistent) ringing of my doorbell. When I stumbled, somewhat bleary eyed, to the door, I found my younger brother impatiently waiting for me to open the garage door. It only took about 20 minutes for the rest of the crew to show up. Apparently, my dad and brothers decided the backyard was a little more than I could handle by myself. Maybe I'll just let them keep on believing that for a while...






















At the end of the day, we had 5 men, 3 1/2 (way to go Kaylee!!) women, 2 lawnmowers, 1 weed whacker, and of course several attempts at getting the perfect shot of all the boys, facing the camera, in one frame!














Better luck next time...














Thanks guys, I love you too!

3 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

Thank goodness for all those siblings! You are so blessed.

Jonie said...

I love to see families like this, they really love you. Thanks for sharing.

Christina Updike said...

How sweet is that? You have such a wonderful family! I hope that you are doing great! Garrett and I are moving back to Utah at the end of this month . . . I would love to get together with you sometime!