Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My New Roommate

If you know where I live, you may have seen a strange SUV parked in my driveway for the last week or so. (If you don't know where I live, just imagine a normal driveway, with a strange SUV parked in it) This past weekend, I got a new roommate. My brother moved in for a while. Nate's a great big brother and I can't wait to get to know him again. Here's some things I love about Nate:

1. He loves... well likes... okay tolerates my dog.

2. So far, he hasn't complained about my cooking.

3. He's doesn't have much of a sense of smell, so my paranoia about my house stinking actually amuses him.

4. He's funny.

5. He has 3 adorable kids.

6. He's taken over the yard work, and we all know how much I love that!


Welcome Nate!


P.S. I tried to take a picture, but he threatened my safety (not to mention the safety of my camera). He had this sinister little look in his eye, that made me rethink my plan. Baby steps...

2 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

So does the smelling thing run in the family? That's so funny! Congrats on not having to do yard work. That's AWESOME!!!

Lori said...

Yeah... very interesting about the smell thing. Welcome home, Nate!