Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So Sad...















I've decided that one of the saddest things I will ever see are little ones who don't feel good, don't know why they don't feel good and can't figure out why NO ONE will make them feel better. This little angel is my niece Kaycie. She's eight months old and has been in the hospital for a couple of days now with RSV. Kaycie's a fighter and very smart. She's learned a couple of things during her short stay. #1, The oxygen is fun to pull out of your nose and put into your mouth. #2 Nobody gets mad when you blow bubbles with your food, as long as you are eating something, in fact, they all think it's funny. #3 And probably most important... The people who walk in wearing funny paper robes and masks on their faces never mean anything good. EVER.
Keep fighting little Kaycie and feel better soon. We love you!! (And your mommy and daddy too!)

7 comments:

Kate said...

Why am i the last to know everything? and why do't I have a link on your blog space? I feel so unloved. I love you- kate

Kate said...

Sorry I was having a typing malfunction there. I ment...Why don't I have a link on your blog? Hook a sister up!

Jason and Kristin said...

So sad for Kaycie but nice to see you posting again! I'll call you soon.

Tia said...

Kate, I had no idea you had a blog! You are now officially linked on my blog! By the way, Kaycie is in the hospital with RSV... :) But she's doing better!

Mandi said...

Give her lots of love from us. I hope she is able to come home tomorrow. Best of luck to the whole fam. Holler if you need anything.

Lori said...

Glad you're back, T! We've missed you in blogland!

Poor baby! She doesn't look like she feels well!

Amy Jones said...

That picture is SO SAD! It always makes me cringe to see little ones all hooked up to various medical crap. Poor baby. Best wishes!