Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Has Anyone Seen My Snow Shovel???

So far this season, the shovel has been irrelevant at my house. An unknown saint has been plowing my driveway after every storm and it's never really snowed enough to worry about shoveling the back deck. Until last night... Poor Tucker had to go to the bathroom and there was too much snow for him to plow through on his own. I went to get the shovel, but it seems to be playing an elaborate game of hide-and-seek. I'm afraid it might be buried underneath the snow in the backyard somewhere... Alas, poor Tuck had to tromp through the snow all by himself. Say it with me now... "Aww, Poor Tucker!!!" (yes I know this is bordering on animal cruelty, but I really can't find the shovel!)















On a serious note, I have no idea who the wonderful person is who keeps shoveling my driveway, but all I can say is THANK YOU!!! There hasn't been a snow storm yet this season when I haven't come home to find my driveway already cleared. I don't know who you are, but thanks for taking such a huge load off my shoulders! I live in the best neighborhood!!!

5 comments:

Lori said...

I'm so glad your neighbors are watching out for you! That's fabulous!

Yeah, Divot was shorter than the snow yesterday as well. Poor pups!

Amy Jones said...

Oh, I did say "Poor Tucker!". I hate it when you can't find your shovel.

You DO have great neighbors! I wish my driveway would magically be shoveled. No such luck. I guess I could use the exercise...

(Merry Christmas)

Christina said...

Ah . . . people are so good! I am glad that someone is taking care of you!! You deserve it!

Autumn said...

Don't we share neighbors?? I wish my drive way would get shoveled! That is awesome! We do live in a great neighborhood! Poor Tucker! My Emmy has been on potty strike ever since the big snow storm hit...I have to force her to go out to go...she hates trudging through the snow!
P.S. We have several snow shovels if you need to borrow one to dig the doggy a path! :) Just call me!

Jason and Kristin said...

The fact that you needed a shovel would have been a helpful hint while I was Christmas shopping for you! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!