Saturday, December 13, 2008

Oops...

A month or so ago, I posted a Tag I had received from my friend Noelle. In it I was asked to list four friends I had as a child that I still keep in touch with. To my dismay, I could only think of two. That's apparently where I went wrong. I neglected to mention my best friend's husband Brent. I knew Brent when he was friends with my older sister in high school. Brent brought to my attention that he used to babysit me. It's true. So, my dear friend Brent, without further adieu, I now promote you from a friend I can't remember, past merely fourth place, and slide you comfortably into position as the third friend I knew as a child and still keep in touch with! Thanks so much for claiming as your friend and for taking good care of friend #2. Love you! :)

P.S. Am I forgiven now?? :)


P.S.S. You can check out Brent & Lori's blog at countdowntohomecoming.blogspot.com (there's also a link on my blog); it's a sweet blog about their journey to bring home their three beautiful babies from Haiti.

4 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

Now they have 3 babies!!! I need to check out the blog. Ok, I'm impressed that you know how to spell adieu (I only know because I just saw it on your blog). Have a good week.

Brent said...

All is right with the world now and forgiven!

Brent

Lori said...

Thanks, T. Brent has that pesky way of still being around in your life, doesn't he!

Cute post, T. It made us laugh.

lvs2dance said...

TIA!!! I am so happy that I found your blog! How are you???? It is so good to see your face again, you look wonderful!