Tuesday, June 22, 2010

For Now And Forever


Our adoption was made final today!!! I'm still amazed at the changes in my life in the last year. Start to finish, our process took one year and one week. Amazing! I don't know why it was so much easier for us than for all of our friends who waited so much longer but I am so grateful! I still can't believe this little angel is mine. I am so incredibly blessed! Special thanks to Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Toe-Toe, Lori, Brent, Nathan and Jenn for coming to celebrate with us!

Collin you have completely changed my life and I can't imagine how I managed to live for 33 years (ouch) without you. Thanks for calling me Mama, it melts my heart every time! (Which, incidently, is the ONLY reason you cuddled with mom tonight instead of going to bed when you were supposed to...) I love you!!

11 comments:

Fiddlefish said...

Beautiful. Just beautiful. Soooooo happy for you BOTH!!!!! He is the cutest kid.

R AND R AND Z said...

CONRATS This is so great

David and Candice said...

How exciting we are so happy for your family!!-Candice

Rod and Jess said...

Congrats Tia and Collin! We are so happy for you! Love you both!

Christina Updike said...

Pure Heaven, Tia! I am just so thrilled for you!!

mlg said...

So happy for you even if it ONLY took a year!!

Jonie said...

you give me chills every time so happy for you both

Meltmomma said...

Congratulations ! We are so happy for you :)
Bambi

Pete and Mare said...

Congratulations Tia and Collin! What a wonderful event! We are sooooo happy for you guys! You two are very special people and you both make a beautiful family as well! Congratulations guys! :0)

Autumn said...

Awww....Congratulations Mommy and Collin! You make a beautiful family!

Jason and Kristin said...

Ahhh, you gotta love the judge picture. Congrats!