Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Fanny Dunker

Water adventure number two at Bear Lake, came courtesy of this little beauty. This little two man sailboat belongs to a friend of Grandma Great's. It's called The Peanut, but while I was growing up, we knew it as the Fanny Dunker. It's a name well earned. At one point or another, this boat was responsible (okay it could have been the owner) for "dunking" me and each of my siblings into the chilly waters of Bear Lake.


Uncle Matt was more than happy to take a very eager Collin for a ride and I agreed, after making him promise me that Collin would go dunk-free.

Leaving him alone in the boat? Yeah, that's off to a great start...


But in the end, Collin's fanny remained relatively dry and I now have a budding sailor on my hands.

1 comment:

Jason and Kristin said...

You guys have some good toys to play with at the lake. Collin's a lucky little boy!