Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I Thought We Went To The Same Place...

I know I drove the car. He was holding my hand when we walked through the door. So how is it we managed to have two TOTALLY different visits in the same office? Let's review shall we? Collin rode on a magic space ship. I sat in the dentist's chair.

Collin got his teeth counted. I got the "scraper of DEATH" (okay, I might be whining just a little bit, but have I mentioned I'm not good with pain in my mouth?)

Collin got to teach the sweet hygienist how to brush her teeth. I got told I had a cavity. (I haven't been to the dentist in about 12 years, so I don't know why that news surprised me...)

Collin got to play with water pick and hear how the drill worked. Me? Yeah, I got the practical application.



Collin got handed a toy when we left. I got handed the bill. Collin said "that was fun, can we go back tomorrow?" I just bit my the inside of my still numb cheek and smiled.

1 comment:

Jason and Kristin said...

I'm with you I don't love going to the dentist! Though my opinion may change if they start giving me a toy on my way out :).