Four songs I loved as a child and still adore:
1. Darcy The Dragon - Roger Whitaker - It's an old Christmas song that reminds me of waiting semi-patiently, with my siblings and cousins, for Santa to arrive at our family Christmas party.
2. Puff The Magic Dragon - Peter, Paul & Mary - Apparently I had a thing for dragons...
3. Ode To The Little Brown Shack Out Back - Billy Ed Wheeler - I don't really think that one needs an explanation...
4. How Firm A Foundation - Hymn #85 - Stop laughing, the 3rd verse of that song has given me warm fuzzies for decades!
Four friends I had as a child that I still keep in touch with:
1. Anne - We met in kindergarten and have been friends ever since. Lost touch for a few years but recently found her again thanks to Facebook.
2. Lori - My best friend for the past 15+ years.
3. Do imaginary friends count?
4. If not, I'm in trouble...
Four weaknesses I had as a child:
1. I was painfully shy.
2. I had horrible self-esteem.
3. I never wanted to be away from home or my parents.
4. I was horrified of spiders. Oh wait, I still am. I'm afraid to kill them, because I don't want their little spider family's to come after me...
Four strengths I had as a child:
1. I was nice to everyone.
2. I too was an awesome second mother (thanks for the idea Noelle!). My mom had/has an in-home daycare. I started practicing my mommy-ing skills at a very early age!
3. I was a family peacemaker. (Now I think I'm a troublemaker...)
4. Probably the greatest strength I had as a child was my family. They still are.
That's probably far more about me than anyone ever wanted to know!
Four people I want to answer these questions:
2. Mandi W.
3. Mandi H.